MTHFR.net is the leading resource for unbiased, researched information strictly about the MTHFR mutation.
I believe the MTHFR gene mutation is a highly significant public health problem that is completely ignored. Yet, millions are suffering from pulmonary embolisms, addictions, fibromyalgia, miscarriages, schizophrenia, severe depression, cancer and autism to name a few.
What do these conditions have in common?
If we can prevent the turning on of the MTHFR gene mutation in unborn infants, how huge would that be? MASSIVE.
If we can reduce mental illness, addictions, cancer and cardiovascular disease related deaths, how huge would that be? MASSIVE.
If we can get MTHFR mutations on the map and get standardized medicine to begin screening for it, we can truly make a difference. The lab test to determine which MTHFR mutations are present is only about $150.00. That is nothing.
With all that said, you can see why I have created MTHFR.net.
I encourage you – highly encourage you – to help me gather as much information as possible about MTHFR gene mutations and get it out there.
If you have access to media, and you resonate with my purpose of MTHFR.net, please do get in touch with me.
I’m tired of treating disease. I want to prevent it.
This doesn’t mean I am going to ignore helping the many who have MTHFR gene mutations – especially of the C677T or the A1298C or worse – both.
I am constantly in research looking for ways to improve the lives and health of all those with MTHFR mutations – no matter how minor and no matter how severe.
I have a solid understanding of MTHFR mutations and expanding that knowledge on a weekly basis.
I look forward to hearing your story.
More importantly, I look forward to improving your life – and perhaps saving the life of a family member with an unknown MTHFR gene mutation.
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- MTHFR C677T Mutation: Basic Protocol February 24, 2012
- Question about MTHFR Mutations? Ask November 9, 2011
- Prenatal Supplementation: Optimizing your Future Child January 20, 2012
- Folic Acid Awareness Week 2014: Want Awareness? Here You Go January 8, 2014
- DNA Testing: Is it Worth It or Too Inconsistent? January 1, 2014
- Spring Conference Registration Open – Methylation and Clinical Nutrigenomics – Nearly Sold Out December 5, 2013
- One Hour Seminar: October 29, 2013 in Bellevue, WA October 25, 2013
- Dr Lynch discusses MTHFR on the Eva Herr Show September 3, 2013
- Dr Lynch: Hi Michael - 23andMe does...
- Lynn_M: My v.3 23andMe test checks for 7 GSTM1 SNPs, 49 HN...
- Terri: 23 and me does HNMT and GAD I think...?...
- Michael (NW): Hi, Does anyone know where to get these additio...
- Alyssa: I just ordered a 2 person and if you access them t...