For many, the diagnosis of a MTHFR mutation comes after the heartbreaking process of trying unsuccessfully to fall pregnant or maintain a healthy pregnancy.
As we know, one of the primary functions of folate and the MTHFR gene is to govern the production of healthy DNA, which is in peak demand during the rapid growth of a foetus during pregnancy.
Ensuring folate levels and the MTHFR gene are functioning optimally are vital steps in any pre-conception plan, and are necessary investigations for every couple (both male and female) that are wanting to or are having trouble falling pregnant.
The founder of MTHFR Support Australia (www.mthfrsupport.com.au), Carolyn Ledowsky ND, is running a webinar on this important topic to provide education, support and information for those who are positive for the MTHFR gene, and want to understand how this is affecting their fertility and the steps for a healthy pregnancy.
Who Will Benefit from this Webinar?
The webinar will provide information on MTHFR and methylation for couples who:
- Know their MTHFR status and are wondering how it may impact their fertility and pregnancy.
- Are wishing to begin pre-conception care.
- Are currently attempting to or are unable to fall pregnant.
- Are currently or have suffered from pregnancy related issues such as recurrent miscarriages, thrombophilia or preeclampsia.
- Are currently undertaking IVF or have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility.
- Have had a previous child/ren diagnosed with MTHFR-related conditions such as ADD/ ADHD, Autism, Down’s Syndrome, learning or behavioural issues, cleft lip/ palate, Congenital Heart Defects or Neural Tube Defects, and wish to know how to prevent these in future pregnancies.
You Will Learn in the Webinar:
- What happens in each of the three trimesters, and how that is related to folate and MTHFR.
- The factors that affect male and female fertility.
- The correct investigations and pathology testing needed to reveal factors affecting your fertility.
- How folate and MTFHR specifically impact on pregnancy and the growth of the foetus.
- How dysfunctional MTHFR and methylation then go on to affect:
c) Foetal development
- What specific steps to take before and during your pregnancy if you are either homozygous or heterozygous for the MTHFR gene mutation
- The optimal diet and lifestyle for those with the MTHFR wanting to fall pregnant
- Specific nutrients and doses for supporting your healthy pregnancy with MTHFR.
We hope you’ll join us for a highly informative and valuable webinar, as it is information that can impact the health of your and your family to come.
The webinar has limited spaces, so please click the link below for more information and to secure your seat:
It will be held on the 24th of June, 8pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
All who attend the webinar will receive an information pack of handouts and resources for your pregnancy journey, full presentation slides and unlimited access to the webinar for 60 days after the live event.
MTHFR Support Australia founder and naturopath Carolyn Ledowsky will also be able to answer any of your questions surrounding MTHFR, pregnancy and what it means for you.