Grasping the understanding of MTHFR requires an understanding of what folate really is – and how the various forms of folate are produced.
This MTHFR video presentation goes into detail and visually demonstrates folate metabolism, methyl trapping, methylation pathways, CBS pathway and the importance of balancing the pathways.
Overview of this 80 Minute In Depth Video Presentation:
- What is Folate?
- Explain folate metabolism
- Explain the importance of folate metabolism
- Identify the necessary factors needed for folate metabolism
- Define MTHFR Identify the prevalence of MTHFR defects in the population and who is most at risk
- Identify common associated conditions and disorders which are linked to MTHFR.
- Provide basic methods to support the MTHFR enzyme despite the defect Identify the commonly prescribed medications and supplements for bypassing the MTHFR enzyme.
- Identify and Explain the common side effects experienced by those supporting the MTHFR enzyme
- How to lessen the side effects commonly seen with MTHFR support
Click the Image Below to Watch the Folate Metabolism and MTHFR Video: