MTHFR A1298C and Hair loss

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AJ 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Rachel

I’ve been fighting hair loss for well over a year. I’ve had a lot of tests run, been told everything is normal and seen 3 different doctors. None have made a connection with MTHFR with the hair loss. I’m not on any supplements, but am being treated by a homeopathic physician with Sepia. I’ve been reading a lot about the mutation, BH4, methyl folate, B12, P5p and I’m a little overwhelmed to say the least. I’m not even sure which information to give to my physician. Any recommendations for supplements to try first, articles to give my doc or suggestions for where to begin are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

October 17, 2012 at 2:04 am #3805

AJ

Hi Rachel,

I also suffer from hair loss among other things.I recently asked my comprehensive MD to let me try methylcobalamin nasal spray along with methyl folate nasal spray,because I stated having pernicious anemia type symptoms.Well the folate I reacted to probably because of a sluggish liver.The Mb12 nasal spray worked great though as long as I took it at  lower doses.Sometimes with this thereapy,I’ve been told symptoms get worse before they get better.You might notice clearer thinking right off  like i did.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply To: MTHFR A1298C and Hair loss
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Comments are closed.