My Father has this

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Auth 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Alicia

I have been suffering from migraines since I was about 6 years old, Im now 20 and I have just recently found out my dad has MTHFR. I wanted to know if there is any chance I could also have this and could this be causing my migraines? I have been told that my blood circulation is not that great and I started getting spider viens in my legs a few years back. I just want to know if any of this could be related to MTHFR

March 10, 2012 at 5:01 am #1288

Carlos

There is of course a chance that you may have inherited those MTHFR mutations. The wise thing would be for you to get tested. Either by going to your doctor or following the DIY route and order directly from HealthE Goods.

March 26, 2012 at 6:12 am #1543

Dr Lynch
    Key Master

Carlos – I appreciate your help here ;)

Alicia – Definitely get tested. There are many factors for migraines; however, MTHFR is definitely an issue for migraines and if your father has MTHFR, the likelihood is high for you having it as well.

Ask your doctor to test you for MTHFR – or order the MTHFR Test for $150.00. I can send it to you anywhere in the USA except NY.

March 27, 2012 at 4:04 am #1657

Auth

Pretty good actually. It has a very rifuty’ flavor, kind of like creamsicles or orange sherbert with a bit of spicyness’ that tickles your lips and throat on the exhale. The stone is very up’. Very good daytime stuff if you can handle potency. Go eat something! -Pyne.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Reply To: My Father has this
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Comments are closed.