Recently, I was interviewed by Dr Teray for the Deeply Happy Summit.
Our discussion was fantastic and I know many people missed it.
That said, Dr Teray was gracious and is providing our entire conversation at no charge for the MTHFR.Net community.
What did we discuss?
- What is the most important thing to know about MTHFR?
- Why is this subject so important to me?
- The harmful effects of folic acid.
- What are the downstream effects of MTHFR? How does it affect our neurotransmitters?
- What is methylation?
- Is dosing high amounts of L-5-MTHF (methylfolate) the right thing to do for MTHFR?
- What is the right perspective when evaluating your genetic polymorphisms?
- What does stress due to methylation?
- What is epigenetics?
- An example of how important epigenetics is – neural tube defects
- What other genetic polymorphisms affect mood? COMT, MAOA?
- How do support COMT and MAOA?
- How should people supplement?
- GABA – Example of how to take this with Dr Lynch’s system – SO KEY!
- What is the most important thing to do right now? Where to start?
Like this interview? There are many more just like it:
- Trudy Scott discusses how to eliminate anxiety
- Tama Kieves leads you how to unleash your calling
- Dr Cass – Can supplements replace Prozac?
- John Gray – the author of Men are Mars, Women are from Venus discusses how to optimize attention and focus
- and more
PS – Dr Teray is giving all MTHFR.Net readers access for a significant savings.
Use code MTHFR during checkout to save $100