MTHFR is gaining awareness – as it should be.
If you want to be at the forefront of the movement, now is the time.
Let Dr Lynch help you get MTHFR at the forefront.
Few physicians understand MTHFR as thoroughly as Dr Lynch.
“Dr. Ben Lynch is doing the real research on how to crack our now readily available genetic information and actually make it clinically relevant. Through his work, he has offered physicians fantastic clinical pearls. I am looking forward to learning more from Dr. Lynch.”
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD
Then add on his additional understanding of how genetic defects affect:
- folate metabolism
- B12 metabolism
- cell membranes
Dr Lynch is available in the following ways to increase awareness of MTHFR:
- Writing: for your journal, newspaper or magazine.
- Speaking: in front of any audience; be it physicians, children, pregnant women, seniors, psychiatrists and so on.
- Webinars: In a different country, far away from Seattle, Washington? Webinars are a highly effective medium to get MTHFR into distant places.
- Radio: Some say he has a great radio voice. He will empower your audience.
- TV: The most powerful medium for getting the word out. Dr Lynch is confident and handles himself well in front of a camera or audience.
- Conference: Educating physicians and other health professionals on the nuances of MTHFR mutations is critical and needed. Dr Lynch brings research, case histories, success stories and an interactive talk on MTHFR. He is far from your typical Powerpoint presenter.
To see if Dr Lynch is available for your event:
- Call Jatone at (800) 547-9812 if in the USA.
- If international, call (360) 306-8749