Matthew Strickland, a current medical student at Bastyr University, interviews me about the topic of MTHFR and Methylation.
He definitely asked some great unique questions.
We talk with Dr. Benjamin Lynch today about all things MTHFR. Press play to learn more about:
- Why MTHFR is a real clinical issue
- The ethnicities most susceptable to these defects
- How to spot possible methylation defects clinically
- The upside and downside of genetic tests
- Why supplementing with methylated folate isn’t always a good thing
- The idea and importance of dynamic supplementation
- and more…..
See more at: http://www.ndupdate.com/mthfr_ben_lynch