I have TONS of information to share with you and podcasts are a very fast way for me to get content published for you.
I understand you also want to see a transcript for each podcast. I will work on that but for now, please do download the podcast or simply listen.
May 28, 2013: Guest on OneRadioNetwork.com Radio Show
May 24, 2013: How Much to Take?
Map 10, 2013: Niacin and It’s Use Safely
May 8, 2013: Stubborn Elevated Homocysteine Levels Not Dropping
May 7, 2013: Molybdenum and CBS
May 5, 2013: Transcobalamin and Elevated B12
January 20, 2012: Prenatal Supplementation: Optimizing your Future Child
- General supplement recommendations for those who are pregnant, regardless of the MTHFR mutation
- Provides insight into which supplements are needed while pregnant….and…why.
- Provides dietary suggestions to increase calcium and magnesium levels.
- Explains the importance why nutrients are so critical during pregnancy
- Provides specific supplement recommendations along with suggested amounts and when to take.
February 5, 2012: Lynch Family: Myriad of MTHFR Mutations
- Dr Lynch discusses his own compound heterozygous MTHFR mutation
- Identifies a big link behind MTHFR and the environment
- Provides proof that those with MTHFR mutations can lead a healthy life