In order for me to help you more effectively, I want to know exactly what your questions are.
Questions will not be answered here. They will be answered via these avenues:
Please post ALL your questions about MTHFR and methylation below using the Comment feature.
Guide to Making a Useful Question:
- Keep the question general.
- No personal questions.
Example good questions:
- What does MTHFR stand for?
- What is methylation?
- How come folic acid is not recommended for those with MTHFR?
- Which form of vitamin B12 is best? Why?
- How much methylfolate should be taken by a pregnant woman?
- Why does methylfolate make some people anxious in small amounts?
- Why do doctors use folic acid?
- What drugs are bad for MTHFR?
- Which anesthesia is recommended for those with MTHFR?
- Why do you recommend vitamin B12 with methylfolate?
Example bad questions:
- I took methylfolate last night. It made me itch. Why?
- My doctor gave me Deplin and I felt great for 3 weeks and then terrible. Why?
- Should I test my daughter for MTHFR?
- Anything with ‘I’ or ‘me’ in it
Thank you for supplying all your questions below and I appreciate you following the useful question format!
Can’t think of one now? Like this page or bookmark it and come back anytime.