In order to get a grasp on MTHFR, is makes sense to understand what it is first, then work outward from that.
I recommend you start with understanding What is MTHFR? and then proceeding to What Conditions Relate to MTHFR.
Here is your reading list – in order in how I recommend you should read them:
- What is MTHFR?
- Conditions Relating to MTHFR Mutations
- Screening for MTHFR (most relevant to health professionals)
- MTHFR Lab Testing
- Additional Lab Testing to Identify Imbalances
- Methylfolate: Taking Too Much a Problem?
- Prenatal Supplementation with MTHFR
- Normal Levels of Homocysteine and MTHFR
Continue to check back often as I am continually updating MTHFR.Net with more resources and information.
Be sure to LIKE my Facebook page as I interact often there.
Be sure to sign up to receive my free newsletter on MTHFR issues. I do not spam. Ever.
Look forward to getting MTHFR on the map and helping you get the information you need – and the health you deserve.