Welcome to MTHFR.Net.
You are here at MTHFR.Net because you are in need of help or someone is.
You’re in the right place. Truly.
Dr Ben Lynch, me, is very passionate about getting MTHFR into the media and increasing awareness of this very serious gene mutation.
If your doctor or loved ones are not taking you seriously on your MTHFR mutation, I am.
Let me say one thing and hear me clearly:
Knowing if you or a loved one has the MTHFR mutation is a blessing. It is not bad news. It is very positive.
Because knowing you have it means you can do something about it!
Let’s get to doing something about it.
In order to get the most out of MTHFR.Net, please do two things first:
- Share Your Story on MTHFR.Net – contribute and share your story. In order to increase awareness of MTHFR mutations, we need to demonstrate that many are in need of support with MTHFR and the seriousness of it. The more you share, the better. You will not be judged here – only supported. Please do share your support for others as well by commenting.
- Take the MTHFR Survey – provide specifics for Dr Lynch. Again, the more information you provide, the better Dr Lynch can serve you.
Now that you’ve shared your MTHFR story and have taken the survey (Thank you! ), let’s provide some information for you on MTHFR in guided fashion.
Here are articles I’ve written which you should read in order from #1 on down.
- What is MTHFR?
- Conditions Relating to MTHFR Mutations
- Screening for MTHFR (most relevant to health professionals)
- MTHFR Testing
- Additional Lab Testing to Identify Imbalances
- Methylfolate: Taking Too Much a Problem?
- Methylfolate Side Effects
- MTHFR C677T Mutations: General Protocol
- Prenatal Supplementation with MTHFR
- Normal Levels of Homocysteine and MTHFR
- Questions about the MTHFR mutation? Ask Here.
- Find a Doctor who may know about MTHFR
Continue to check back often as I am continually updating MTHFR.Net with more resources and information.
Want to dig into the research? Visit the MTHFR Research page which is continually updated
Expand Your Knowledge in Health: View Recommended Books and DVD’s
Be sure to LIKE my Facebook page as I interact often there.
Be sure to sign up to receive my free newsletter on MTHFR issues. I do not spam. Ever.
Look forward to getting MTHFR on the map and helping you get the information you need – and the health you deserve.