Optimizing the health of unborn children is my passion. I am pleased to state that January is named National Birth Defects Prevention Month by the National Birth Defects Prevention Network and the CDC. This month is broken down into four parts with each part focusing on a key component of birth defect prevention. While I […]
Tag Archives: birth defects
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Jessica: I’ve been taking optimal prenatal along with sev...
- SunnySky: It is more than just the ferritin test that one ne...
- SunnySky: Hi Alyson. I know your comment was almost 3 years ...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr