What causes Down Syndrome? I know you are searching for answers. Why? Do you have a child with Down Syndrome? Or do you want to minimize the risk of having a child with Down Syndrome? Either way, the information here may help. I want to first state very clearly that there is no ‘defined mainstream way’ […]
Tag Archives: Down Syndrome
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Jessica: I’ve been taking optimal prenatal along with sev...
- SunnySky: It is more than just the ferritin test that one ne...
- SunnySky: Hi Alyson. I know your comment was almost 3 years ...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr