Comment from a colleague of mine from a forum: Hello Ben, We cannot go overboard about MTHFR gene mutations. It’s just one of many gene mutations possible in the body and comes in mild, moderate and severe presentations. The physiologic problem with MTHFR mutations is lack of methylation and elevating homocysteine is the key point of all […]
Tag Archives: heterozygous
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Jessica: I’ve been taking optimal prenatal along with sev...
- SunnySky: It is more than just the ferritin test that one ne...
- SunnySky: Hi Alyson. I know your comment was almost 3 years ...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr