With any craze, crazy things can happen. I am seeing MTHFR mutation information skyrocket (which is awesome!) and new supplements designed for MTHFR mutations appear overnight (which is also awesome!). However, I am a bit uncomfortable: Merck, the patent holder of Metafolin, does not allow dosing of Metafolin to be greater than 1,000 mcg and […]
Tag Archives: Metafolin
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Kelly: Methyl-trapping happens where one has too much fol...
- Kelly: Gina, reactions to high salicylate foods are a sig...
- Kelly: I’d ask your doctor about stopping the B6/p5p. T...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr