We all learned about MTHFR mutations one way or another.
The path we took to become aware of MTHFR mutations and how we handle them needs to be shared.
I am inviting you to write your story about MTHFR and I will make it a dedicated blog post right here on MTHFR.Net.
It is important you do this as others are suffering with MTHFR and are lacking the knowledge, experience and they need to read stories of people, just like you, who have been diagnosed with MTHFR mutations.
Simply send in your story on MTHFR. They are powerful to read and enjoyable.
If you are having writer’s block and not sure where to start…
Here are some guide posts (not set in stone) to help you write your story on MTHFR:
- Why were you tested for MTHFR?
- What were your initial feelings after being diagnosed with the MTHFR mutation?
- Which MTHFR mutations do you have?
- Did your doctor know what to do? If so, who is the doctor? Name the clinic and location.
- If you are feeling better, what are you doing?
- Have your family members tested for MTHFR mutations? If so, what was found?
- What do you think is most important for people to know about MTHFR mutations?
- Closing thoughts
- Brief bio: Name (if you want to use it, otherwise use an alias), age, location
- Write it without stopping – just write. Don’t edit anything.
- Go back and edit.
- Go to the Contact page here at MTHFR.Net
- For the Subject, enter: MTHFR Story
- Copy your entire article and paste it into the ‘Your Message’ box on the Contact Us page.
- I will be notified of your submission and create a blog post for you.
I look forward to widening our community here at MTHFR.Net
I look forward to reading comments left by others once you submit your story.
You will soon see the positive impact it has.
Please get the word out on this. Please Share, Tweet, LIKE, Email and tell your friends and colleagues about this opportunity to get their story out there.
Begin writing your story! 🙂