What causes Down Syndrome? I know you are searching for answers. Why? Do you have a child with Down Syndrome? Or do you want to minimize the risk of having a child with Down Syndrome? Either way, the information here may help. I want to first state very clearly that there is no ‘defined mainstream way’ […]
Tag Archives: Down Syndrome
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- Our Journey From Anencephaly to Two Healthy Children June 29, 2019
- Filtered Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR is a Significant Discovery November 1, 2016
- Sally Pickett: Ive been searching for a MTHFR Doctor for years no...
- The MTHFR Gene Mutation And How To Rewire Your Genetics: […] course of action for your unique genetic...
- Dr. Ben Lynch: Hi Julia - yes - consider the Optimal Electrolyte....
A1298C acetylaldehyde bedwetting Berkey C677T candida chronic fatigue cleft palate DAO deplin detoxification Down Syndrome Dr Lynch energy drink fibromyalgia folate reactions folbee folguard folic acid genetics histamine histamine intolerance homocysteine homocystex L-methylfolate MAO metanx methylation inhibitor methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR mthfr mutation MTHFR Test nitrous oxide Parkinson's pregnancy Research sauna supplementation testing tongue tie toxicity tremor what is mthfr yeast