There is little known about the A1298C MTHFR mutation. Or so it seems. Research seems to ignore it almost completely while the C677T MTHFR mutation gets all the attention and glory. For those who have the A1298C MTHFR mutation, this is frustrating. Symptoms exist and doctors are saying there is no correlation between the MTHFR […]
Many are asking me, “Dr Ben, I am taking this ________. Is that any good for C677T or A1298C or…?” I am finding that I am answering, “No” too often. I have here all the top homocysteine-lowering medications which are prescribed commonly by doctors. Keep in mind that many doctors do not understand nutritional biochemistry. […]
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- Our Journey From Anencephaly to Two Healthy Children June 29, 2019
- Filtered Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR is a Significant Discovery November 1, 2016
- Sally Pickett: Ive been searching for a MTHFR Doctor for years no...
- The MTHFR Gene Mutation And How To Rewire Your Genetics: […] course of action for your unique genetic...
- Dr. Ben Lynch: Hi Julia - yes - consider the Optimal Electrolyte....