Useful MTHFR Resources along with general websites which you may find life-changing:
- 23andMe: an easy-to-do salivary genetic test which tests 1,000′s of your genes (including MTHFR) for only $99
- MTHFR Support: once you receive your 23andMe results, run your raw data through them to get a vast number of genes in a report.
- Genetic Genie: once you receive your 23andMe results, run your raw data through this website for a small donation (at least $10 please to support their efforts)
- Infrared Sauna: best way to eliminate toxins – in the comfort of your own home.
- Eat Wild: obtain ‘real’ food
- Qiqqa: what I use to gather and organize all my research. Without this, I would be WAY behind and disorganized. A must have for any researcher – hobby or professional.
Recommended Lifestyle Products to Obtain:
- Infrared Sauna: HighTech Health has a very pure line of infrared saunas. Dr Lynch personally uses the ThermalLife 3 person sauna. Save $500 when stating you were referred by Dr Ben Lynch.
- Water Ionizer and Purifier: used by Dr Lynch for over 12 years. Effective water purifier. Save $300 when stating you were referred by Dr Ben Lynch.
- SaltWorks: great place to get Epsom Salt – and other quality salt
- Squatty Potty: eliminating stool on a daily basis is extremely important – ideally two to three times daily. The Squatty Potty helps facilitate this.
- Eat Wild: a resource on where to access and purchase wild meats, eggs, dairy, berries!
- MilkShare: database of where to obtain breast milk or donate your extra supply
- Love and Logic: provides simple and practical techniques to help parents with kids of all ages:
- Raise responsible kids
- Have more fun in their role
- Easily and immediately (first use) change their children’s behavior
- Reading List: suggested books and DVD’s to further your health education from Dr Lynch
- Seeking Health: Dr Lynch’s line of health products all with methylfolate and other active forms of nutrients. No folic acid in any formulation.
- Teecino Coffee Replacement: kick the caffeine addiction and habit. Use Teecino Coffee’s instead.
- Find a Doctor: list of medical associations and physicians who work with MTHFR
- MTHFR Support: additional MTHFR information presented by Sterling Hill, an individual living with the MTHFR mutation
- Genetics Home Reference on MTHFR
- GreenMedInfo: a natural medicines database operated by Sayer Ji
- Molecular Biology of MTHFR
- Folate: all you wanted to know about folate.
- Biopterin: discusses the need and uses of biopterin
- American BioDental: affordable and quality biological dentistry to safely remove mercury amalgams and toxic root canals
- SIBO: Information about SIBO – which may be playing a role in worsening of symptoms of MTHFR
- Methylation Nutrigenomics
- ScoreCard: see who are your local big polluters and which chemicals are emitted in your area.
- National Vaccination Information Center
- Vaccine Ingredients
- NutritionData: outstanding way to identify which foods contain high or low amounts of a particular nutrient
- Linus Pauling Institute: learn about various vitamins and minerals from one of the world’s former leading scientist
- Handouts on Low Sulfur, Oxalate and Elimination Diet: from a colleague of mine, Dr Eric Yarnell
- Dirty Dozen and Clean Dozen: identify which fruits and veggies you must buy organic – and those you don’t.
- Environmental Working Group: amazing resource for improving our environmental health
Presentations and Lectures
- MTHFR and Methylation Defects: Improving Patient Outcomes by Benjamin Lynch, ND
- Folate Metabolism by Benjamin Lynch, ND
- The New Biology by Bruce Lipton, PhD
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Infertility and Related Tests by MILab
- MTHFR Test by Spectracell
- Quest Blood Draw Centers: locate a blood draw center by your home
- LabCorp Blood Draw Centers: locate a blood draw center by your home
- 23andMe: saliva DNA genetic testing – a critical one to do in my opinion