Written by Dr. Kristine Blanche I spent the first half of my medical career in a conventional mindset. Throughout my work in surgery, emergency medicine, & critical care, I realized that there was a very limited focus on prevention in the medical world. Prompted by a series of family illnesses, I became “obsessed” with the […]
Archive | Cancer Prevention RSS feed for this section
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Dr Lynch: Hi Kylie - Sorry - haven't been on this site in...
- Dr Lynch: Hi Carla - I am glad you are looking into a bett...
- Dr Lynch: Hi there - researchers have used SAMe during pregn...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr