Those with MTHFR mutations tend to have elevated homocysteine levels or elevated s-adenosylhomocysteine. Those with MTHFR mutations tend to be more toxic than those without because of an inability to detox properly. I will discuss this in detail another time; however, I will touch on it as many antacids do affect the cytochrome P450 pathway. […]
Tag Archives: antacids
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- sandi: Would it be possible to reproduce or scientificall...
- Daniele: Good morning Dr Lynch , I just made the SAM/SAH te...
- Dr Lynch: It's not good in general to take antacids. It's ...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr