Those with MTHFR mutations tend to have elevated homocysteine levels or elevated s-adenosylhomocysteine. Those with MTHFR mutations tend to be more toxic than those without because of an inability to detox properly. I will discuss this in detail another time; however, I will touch on it as many antacids do affect the cytochrome P450 pathway. […]
Tag Archives: antacids
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Kelly: Methyl-trapping happens where one has too much fol...
- Kelly: Gina, reactions to high salicylate foods are a sig...
- Kelly: I’d ask your doctor about stopping the B6/p5p. T...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr