Question from a MTHFR Reader: My mother had a severe stroke at age 58 which left her unable to speak or move her right side. Her only other health ailment prior was bipolar disease…. They never found the cause of the stroke… Then I had Eclampsia and seized several times before delivering my 29 week […]
Tag Archives: bipolar
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Kelly: Methyl-trapping happens where one has too much fol...
- Kelly: Gina, reactions to high salicylate foods are a sig...
- Kelly: I’d ask your doctor about stopping the B6/p5p. T...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr