Listen to the 30 minute phone consult which Dr Ben Lynch held with a women diagnosed with an unspecified MTHFR gene mutation. MTHFR (methyl tetra hydro folate reductase) is needed to tranform standard inactive Folic Acid into methylated active 5-MTHF. Those with certain MTHFR gene mutations (I am of the belief that everyone should) must […]
Tag Archives: consultation
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Kelly: I’d ask your doctor about stopping the B6/p5p. T...
- Arlene: I have 1 copy of A1298C and am taking L- Methylfo...
- whisperingsage: I forgot one thing, I was feeling good enough to r...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr