Listen to the 30 minute phone consult which Dr Ben Lynch held with a women diagnosed with an unspecified MTHFR gene mutation. MTHFR (methyl tetra hydro folate reductase) is needed to tranform standard inactive Folic Acid into methylated active 5-MTHF. Those with certain MTHFR gene mutations (I am of the belief that everyone should) must […]
Tag Archives: consultation
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- sandi: Would it be possible to reproduce or scientificall...
- Daniele: Good morning Dr Lynch , I just made the SAM/SAH te...
- Dr Lynch: It's not good in general to take antacids. It's ...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr