Many are asking me, “Dr Ben, I am taking this ________. Is that any good for C677T or A1298C or…?” I am finding that I am answering, “No” too often. I have here all the top homocysteine-lowering medications which are prescribed commonly by doctors. Keep in mind that many doctors do not understand nutritional biochemistry. […]
Tag Archives: deplin
Stay Current with Dr. Lynch
Dr. Ben Lynch
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- Our Journey From Anencephaly to Two Healthy Children June 29, 2019
- Filtered Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Karin: Thank you for your very helpful reply. I'm waitin...
- Jaden: Dr. Lynch, Starting with the very basics, I am ...
- Dr. Ben Lynch: Hi Lenka - A healthy pregnancy requires way more...
5-mthf 23andMe A1298C acetylaldehyde autism C677T cancer candida chronic fatigue deplin DNA Testing Dr Lynch drug interaction energy drink fibromyalgia folate reactions folbee folguard folic acid genetics homocysteine homocystex homocystex plus l-5-mthf L-methylfolate metanx metformin methylation inhibitor methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR Test Parkinson's pregnancy protocol recurrent pregnancy loss Research seminar side effects supplementation testing thyroid tremor what is mthfr yeast