I am hearing and experiencing more and more people who are responding poorly to folic acid whether it be folic acid or methylfolate. Why are people with MTHFR mutations responding poorly to methylfolate!? It doesn’t make sense right? People with MTHFR mutations and high homocysteine – especially those who are homozygous MTHFR – should respond […]
Tag Archives: Parkinson’s
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Daniele: Good morning Dr Lynch , I just made the SAM/SAH te...
- Dr Lynch: It's not good in general to take antacids. It's ...
- Dr Lynch: Hi Kim - SIBO does increase histamine intolerance ...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr