UPDATE: February 4, 2015 As a father of three healthy and beautiful boys (I think so anyway), I know I am very fortunate. I am thankful for this each day and never take it for granted. As a physician, I’ve worked with many men and women who had been trying unsuccessfully to have a child. […]
Tag Archives: supplementation
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Daniele: Good morning Dr Lynch , I just made the SAM/SAH te...
- Dr Lynch: It's not good in general to take antacids. It's ...
- Dr Lynch: Hi Kim - SIBO does increase histamine intolerance ...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr