Most research on MTHFR mutations point to the C677T homozygous mutation and how it causes elevated levels of homocysteine. There is very little research in regards to the A1298C MTHFR mutations. Then compound that with even less information on what to do successfully with A1298C mutations. Then compound the issue that there is very little […]
Tag Archives: toxic
- Methylfolate Side Effects March 1, 2012
- MTHFR A1298C Mutation: Some Information on A1298C MTHFR Mutations November 30, 2011
- Preventing Methylfolate Side Effects November 26, 2014
- MTHFR Study – Recruiting Volunteers January 27, 2017
- Pure Water Supports MTHFR December 15, 2016
- Recurrent Miscarriage and MTHFR November 1, 2016
- Dr Lynch: It's not good in general to take antacids. It's ...
- Dr Lynch: Hi Kim - SIBO does increase histamine intolerance ...
- Kim: I didn't see SIBO in the list of "The causative ...
A1298C antacids awareness baby bipolar C677T cancer consultation deplin detox doctor fetus folate folbee folguard folic acid genetics help homocysteine homocystex infant interview L-methylfolate metanx Methylation methylfolate miscarriage MTHFR MTHFR doctor MTHFR Test MTHFR testing natural medications natural medicines Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Podcast pre-eclampsia pregnancy Presentation pulmonary embolisms Q and A recurrent pregnancy loss stroke testing toxic what is mthfr