Having done now nearly 100 consults for MTHFR and working with nearly triple that through email correspondence, I have seen a trend that must be made public knowledge.
I am seeing sometimes incredible improvement in energy, muscle health, decreased muscle pain, improved adrenals and decreased frequency of urination through a drink mix I’ve created for my clients.
Some MD made the Florida Gators a pretty famous drink. You may have heard of that corn syrup laden, food colored beverage called Gatorade.
I welcome you to try MTHFRade.
Dr Ben’s MTHFRade consists of the following mixed in a 1 liter stainless steel water bottle:
- Filtered water
- Electrolyte Concentrate: add 6 to 9 capfuls per liter.
- Optimal Vitamin C Powder: add 1 to 2 scoops per liter.
- D-Ribose Powder: add 1 to 2 scoops per liter.
- Optimal Creatine: add 1 to 4 scoops per liter.
Benefits people are experiencing from MTHFRade:
- Decreased urination (those who were urinating too frequently throughout the day/night)
- Improved energy
- Decreased ‘brain fog’
- Significantly reduced symptoms of chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Increased hydration
- Ability to absorb critical nutrients easily
- Decreased dry mouth and dry skin
- Decreased muscle cramps
How to drink MTHFRade?
- Desk jockey? Mix in the morning and drink throughout the entire day. Keep this at your desk and take sips throughout the day. Do not drink all at once.
- Exercising? Mix prior to your exercise routine and take with you. This helps prevent muscle cramps, increases energy and performance.
- Sauna or Epsom Salt Baths? Mix prior to your epsom salt bath and take with you. Drink during your epsom salt bath – and afterwards to prevent electrolyte loss and improve the benefits of the epsom salt bath.
How does MTHFRade taste?
In my opinion, excellent. A bit sour, a bit salty, a bit sweet. My children even enjoy it. So far I’ve had no complaints.
Are there any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives in MTHFRade?
Need you ask that? Come on now. None. Absolutely none.
Are there are any potential side effects from MTHFRade?
Some may find increased gas initially. If this is the case, simply reduce the amounts of all the nutrients by half and then work up to what is comfortable for you.
Some may find their stools are a bit harder to pass if they add too much Electrolyte Concentrate. This makes sense. Find your balance. The recommended amounts are commonly well tolerated.
Some find they no longer crave the sugary drinks or energy drinks like they used to.
NOTE: Some may find themselves drinking more than one liter of this solution daily (I am guilty of this). Is this ok? Yes. Not a problem as long as your digestion and body welcome the nutrients.
I’m drinking it right now, in fact. How do you think I get through so many consults in a day plus all the emails?
Give MTHFRade a shot. Let me know how it has improved your symptoms after you’ve tried it for a week or so.